1. We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today.
2. Did you get our order for your telephones?
3. We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you?
4. That's because we have switched to made-up goods market.
5. Is there anything I can book for you now?
6. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods.
7. Can you let me have the name and quantities?
8. Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June.
9. I'm ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods are confined to Finland
10. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods are useless.
11. Can we make a change on order No. 29734?
12. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725?