|1. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following sentences are
true or false.(判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容，符合的用T表示,否则用F表示)
17. Peter wanted to buy a pair of football boots before the new term.
18. Peter found no boots right for him.
19. Peter won't buy any boots for himself.
20. Peter is always well prepared for the new term.
21. Mrs. James is Peter's sister.
22. Mrs. James's friend has thrown her daughter away.
2. Listen to the passage and fill in the missing words.(听短文，在空格内填入你所听到的单词，每空格一词)
Heat comes 23)
many things. Heat comes form the sun. Heat comes from 24)
. Heat comes from oil. When we 25)
wood, it makes heat.
We use heat in many 26)
. We use it to cook. We use it to keep warm. We use it to dry things.
Your body makes heat. Put your hand on your 27)
. Does it 28)
hot? Your body is like a stove. it does not burn wood. It burns food.
you keep warm.