|1. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following sentences are
true or false.(判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容，符合的用T表示,否则用F表示)
14. The young officer wanted to let his mother know the time
of the train by telephone.
15. He didn't have any money left in his pocket.
16. He happened to see an old soldier and asked him for help.
17. The old soldier wouldn't give the young officer any help because the
young man was not polite enough.
2. Listen to the passage and fill in the missing words.(听短文，在空格内填入你所听到的单词，每空格一词)
Tom had a stomachache one morning. When he came (18)
breakfast, he was crying. His mother didn't know what was the (19)
with him. She asked him why he was crying. Tom told her he had a stomachache.
his mother said it was because he had had too (21)
green apples the day before. She told him to see Mr. Green. She said
the doctor (22)
give him some medicine. Tom agreed with her.