1. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following sentences
are true or false.（判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容，符合的用T表示，不符合的用F表示）
15. Jenny s neighbours usually play loud music deep into the night.
16. On weekdays the noise doesn't bother her because she goes to sleep
17. On Sundays she doesn't have to get up early.
18. On Fridays she doesn't have to go to work.
19. She is angry with her neighbours, but she says goodbye to them when
they get off at thesame stop.
2. Listen to the passage and fill in the missing words.（听短文，在空格内填入你所听到的单词，每空一词）
An artist went to a beautiful part of the country for a holiday and
with a farmer. Every day he went out with his paints and then when it
got dark, he went back to the farm and had a good dinner before he went
At the end of his holiday he wanted to
the farmer, but the farmer said, "No, I do not want money but give
me one of your pictures. What is money? In a week it will be all finished,
but your painting will
The artist was very pleased and thanked the farmer for saying such
things about his paintings.
and answered, "It is not that. I have a son in London. He wants
to become an artist. When he comes here next month, I will show him
your picture, and then he will not want to be an artist any more, I