1. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following sentences
are true or false.（判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容，符合的用T表示，不符合的用F表示）
16. Mr. White thought that he knew the man well.
17. The man met Mr. White in the street three years ago.
18. Mr. White was tall and had red hair.
19. The man had even changed his name.
20. The man s memory was as bad as Mr. White.
2. Listen to the passage and fill in the missing words.（听短文，在空格内填入你所听到的单词，每空一词）
Most people go to school for an education. They learn
, history, politics, geography, physics, chemistry and maths
. go to school to learn a skill so that they can
a living. School education is very important and useful. Yet, no one
can learn everything from school. A teacher cannot teach his students
everything. The teacher s job is to
his students how to learn. The teacher teaches them how to read and
how to think. So the students themselves should learn much more