1. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following sentences
are true or false.（判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容，符合的用T表示，不符合的用F表示）
16. Mozart was a great musician.
17. He began to learn to play the violin at the age of four.
18. Only few people enjoyed his music.
19. He died young because he was poor.
2. Listen to the passage and fill in the missing words.（听短文，在空格内填入你所听到的单词，每空格一词）
Mr. Clark worked in an office, and he did a lot of important work. His
work was not
, but he did it quite easily
one day he began to forget things, and this made his work very difficult.
He tried hard, but he
remembered anything. He felt very sad. So he went to see his doctor.
He told him about his
. But when the doctor asked him when this started, he had what he had
just told the doctor. How poor Mr. Clark was!