|1. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following sentences are
true or false.(判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容，符合的用T表示,否则用F表示)
16. The rich man liked the nice-looking watch very much.
17. The young man liked the watch very much, too.
18. The rich was very glad to buy the stolen watch.
19. The young man didn't know the rich man had seen him stealing the watch.
20. The watch is worth ten dollars.
2. Listen to the passage and fill in the missing words.（听短文，在空格内填入你所听到的单词，每空格一词）
21. For Chinese people, the Chinese New Year is a very
day. They like it a lot. Usually people will make plans for it, and
will even get everything
before it comes. For
, they will clean their houses or flats. They will buy all kinds of
food and fruit at
. They think they will become rich and happy if they can go from the
old year with quite enough food and with their