|1. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following sentences are
true or false.(判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容，符合的用T表示,否则用F表示)
14. The boy wanted to be a player.
15. The boy couldn't go to school because he had no arms.
16. The boy drove the train first to a small station, then went back to
17. The worker was so surprised because he had never seen the boy before.
2. Listen to the passage and fill in the missing words.(听短文，在空格内填入你所听到的单词，每空格一词)
Near our school there is a big shop. It (18)
many school things, like (19)
books, rulers, pens, color pencils and (20)
Some of them are very cheap.
The people in the shop are very friendly. You can often buy things from
their shop on your way home. But don't (21)
your things early in the morning. You can't buy them in the shop before